Welcome to Pole Fit Freedom! We are a group of pole dance instructors from around the web and we made this blog packed full of well-researched information but also with years of personal experience using portable dance poles both in a professional and home-based environment.
The idea came to us when we were chatting about how many people don’t have access to local pole dancing classes and have no choice but to learn at home.
We hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as we enjoy writing it. We absolutely love writing useful guides for our readers and we want you to make the most of your pole fitness journey!
Pole dancing is many things; it’s a sport, a discipline, a form of art, exercise, and a lifestyle!
All pole dancers are always learning, always improving and always seeking to perfect that move, trick or spin. So, no matter how far into your pole fitness journey, there will be something on this site for you.
Not Sure Where To Start?
These are some of the most popular posts and pages on the site since its launch. These popular posts cover everything from the health benefits of pole dancing to how to find out how tall your ceiling is so you can install your own dance pole!
- All About Freestanding Dance Poles
- Best Pole Dancing Books for Inspiration & Motivation
- Chrome, Brass, Stainless Steel? All About Pole Finishes
- Everything You Need To Know About Freestanding Dance Poles
- Health Benefits Of Pole Dancing
- How To Learn Pole Dancing
- How To Start A Fitness Blog To Track Your Progress
- Inspirational Pole Dancing Quotes
- Other Workouts For Pole Dancers To Try
- Pole Dancing Routine Songs
- Portable Dance Poles And Renting – A Complete Guide
- Portable Dance Pole Buyer’s Guide
- Protect Your Wrists As A Pole Dancer
- Simple Warm-Up For Pole Dancers Of All Levels
- Safety Tips For Pole Dancing At Home
- Treat Your Pole Dancing Bruises & Burns
- What Does Pole Dancing Do To Your Body?
Pole Dance Clothing
If you’re looking for something to wear to your next pole session, then look no further! Pole dancers usually wear very short shorts, a sports bra, a vest top, yoga shoes and/or “stripper heels” – we’ve been searching the web for the best pole dancing deals for you lovely readers, and we’re adding new lists all the time!
- Pole Fashion Ideas For Under $20
- 20+ Sports Bras With Beautifully Designed Backs
- What’s Inside A Pole Dancer’s Gym Bag?
- What Not To Wear When Pole Dancing
- More coming very soon!
Confessions Of A Pole Dance Instructor
There are the latest posts from our brand new blog series called ‘Confessions Of A Pole Dance Instructor‘ where pole dance instructors share their brutally honest, hilarious and sometimes weird stories for their experience as a pole dance teacher.
Pole Dancing Grip Aid Reviews
These days, there are so many options available for pole dancing grip aids, it can be a bit of a mindfield and somewhat overwhelming when you’re trying to find a grip solution that works for you.
Fortunately, we’ve used all of the major grip aid products extensively, and we’re in the process of reviewing them all! See what we’ve reviewed so far:
Looking For Songs For Your Next Routine?
If you’re looking for the perfect pole dancing song for your next routine, then you’re in the right place! We love creating playlists for our pole students, we add new playlists all the time, so, watch this space for more great playlists!
- Classic, Retro & Vintage Songs
- Dark & Intense Songs
- Pop & R&B Songs
- Psychedelic Rock Songs
- Rock & Heavy Metal Songs
- Halloween Pole Playlist!
- Christmas Pole Playlist!
- Music Videos With Pole Dancing
- The Best Pole Dance Routines On YouTube
Portable Dance Pole Reviews
Other Interesting Things
- 18 Beautifully Printed Yoga Mats With Colorful Designs
- 12 Other Sports For Pole Dancers To Try
- How To Start Your Own Fitness Blog
Pole Fitness Products