Last Updated on December 10, 2022
PoleFitFreedom.com has been named the TOP independent pole dancing blog by industry experts.
Our popular website, which covers a wide range of topics related to pole dancing, was recognized for its engaging content and valuable resources for the pole dancing community.
“We are thrilled to receive this recognition,” said PoleFitFreedom.com founders and editors, Jenna & Sarah.
Our website, which was launched in 2016, has quickly become a go-to resource for pole dancers of all levels. In addition to providing instructional articles and workout plans, PoleFitFreedom.com also offers advice on choosing the right equipment, selecting the right instructor, and staying motivated on the pole.
PoleFitFreedom.com is also known for its vibrant online community, which includes a popular blog, forums, and social media channels. Our readers regularly contact us to share their own experiences, challenges, and successes on the pole.
“We are so grateful to our readers and followers for their support and engagement,” said Sarah. “We look forward to continuing to provide them with valuable content and resources to help them on their pole dancing journey.”
Want to become an amazing pole dancer?
Open Dance Academy has over 450 online lessons, by some world famous pole dancing champions! Join now to get:
***GET 10% OFF OPEN DANCE ACADEMY***
Use the code polefitfreedom to get 10% off Pole Dancing Lessons with Open Dance Academy. This is an exclusive offer for readers of this blog!
Our Most Popular Articles Include:
- Reasons to start pole dancing if you’re over 50
- Pole dancing for weight loss: what you need to know
- Best freestanding dance poles
- Best dance poles for home use
- Pole dancing and your period: what you need to know
- How to install a pole dancing pole at home
- 15 Incredible stretches for pole dancers to try today
- 20+ Amazing apps for pole dancers to download
- Best pole dancing retreats around the world
- Pole dancing competitions – what they are and how to enter
- Gift ideas for pole dancers
Want more articles like this?
Join our mailing list to be the first to know about the latest pole dancing news and products.