This article contains a list of the best stripper shoes for pole dancers available at the moment.
With so many choices out there it’s a real challenge to find a great pair of stripper shoes for pole dancers.
A great pair of pole dancing shoes will be:
- Comfortable to wear for long pole dancing sessions
- Have a ‘grippy’ portion to help with pole tricks
- Aesthetically pleasing and sexy to wear
- Have an ankle strap to avoid accidents (like the shoe slipping off mid-performance and hitting your customer – seriously that has happened multiple times with these shoes!)
Want to become an amazing pole dancer?
***GET 10% OFF OPEN DANCE ACADEMY***
Use the code polefitfreedom to get 10% off Pole Dancing Lessons with Open Dance Academy. This is an exclusive offer for readers of this blog!
If you have been wondering what is the best stripper shoes for pole dancing, then look no further. Here are some of the best stripper shoes which have been hand-picked by our team, take a look below 👇
Before Buying Stripper Shoes:
Best Stripper Shoes for Pole Dancers
Stripper Shoes: FAQs
Stripper Shoes for Pole Dancing: Conclusion
When it comes to trying to pinpoint the best stripper shoes, there are a number of factors to consider. Every person has different tastes and preferences when it comes to their shoes, and some prefer heels, while others prefer other low-profile designs.
Ultimately, the best stripper shoes for pole dancing are the pair that you feel most comfortable and safe in.
The shoes that give you the best grip, stability, and sexiness on the pole are what you should wear in the end.
Here are some other articles that you may enjoy:
- Pole Fitness Fashion Ideas for Under $30
- Is Pole Dancing a Sport or a Artform?
- Why Yoga Shoes are Perfect for Pole Dancing
- 15 Beautiful Pairs of Pleaser Shoes
- A Woman’s Right to Pole Dance – Breaking the Stigma
- How to Get Better At Pole Dancing
- Amazing Pole Dancing Boots to Try Today 😻